The Instituto de Sistemas Fotovoltaicos de Concentracion (ISFOC), worldwide reference company for the CPV study, highlights the following Business lines as to obtain results:
- Measure and evaluation of the different technologies available at our installations or those assigned to projects all over the world.
- Redaction of international normative in regard to CPV, as IEC 62108.
- Plant Manintenance Studies and their ulterior recycling process of components.
- Improve and develop the concentrators by applying the acquired know-how from each technology.
- Legal assessment services for those interested on the installation od this technology the world around.
- Public and spread Scientific Results to the commercial and industrial sector
- Evaluation of the impact of CPV on the environment.
- Solar radiation studies, as CPV technology is more eddective in regard with the solar light hours and their quality, by creating a prediction-of-production model.
- Training courses to students in order to teach experts able to feed their knowledge to the Businness sector and therefore, to spread the CPV advantages.
All those lines collide in two main goals:
- To be a reference centre for CPV technology, by facilitating valuable and reliable information about the commercial CPV systems.
- To have the Scientific community trained and informed, as well as the Business sector, in order to boost and promote top-level R&D for the CPV technology